EOS®PRO is a nutrient-enriched, USDoD-validated, emulsified vegetable oil (EVO), engineered to quickly stimulate microbial activity while providing long-term nourishment to enhance anaerobic bioremediation of chlorinated solvents (e.g. PCE, TCE and their daughter products), nitrates, perchlorate, energetics, acid mine drainage, and other recalcitrant chemicals in contaminated groundwater. EOS®PRO can also be used to reduce redox sensitive metals (e.g. hexavalent chromium) and radionuclides. The negative surface charges on the droplets combined with small droplet size promote effective transport in the subsurface.
- Vitamin B12 and micronutrients
- Rapidly-biodegradable substrates to “jump start” bacterial growth
- Slow release biodegradable substrates to promote long-term biological activity
- Engineered for effective transport in the subsurface
- Extensive third-party validated
- Food-grade and USDA certified
- 74% fermentable carbon
- Worldwide regulatory acceptance
By Courtesy of EOS Remediation, LLC.