EOS®ZVI is a water-mixable oil and micro-zero valent iron (ZVI) slurry formulation to enhance anaerobic reductive dechlorination.
EOS®ZVI is patent-pending water-mixable vegetable oil based organic substrate with highest concentration of micron-scale ZVI available. This unique product combines the proven reactivity of ZVI with a long-lasting source of electron donor for enhanced in situ anerobic, abioatic and biotic remediation.
- Ideal for DNAPL sites
- Excellent for barrier and fractured rock applications
- Quickly reduces ORP of aquifers
- Waterless concentrate; simply add water in the field to instantly create an injection-ready solution
- Abiotic and biotic pathways for recalcitrant contaminants
- Highest iron-to-carbon ratio on the market; approximately 1:1
- Can be used with other EOS® products
EOS®ZVI DEMONSTRATION IN THE LAB
By Courtesy of EOS Remediation, LLC.