EOx is a granular powder of calcium peroxide that provides slow and steady oxygen for long-term aerobic biodegradation. EOx supplies steady and long-term source of oxygen to speed up site closure with enhanced aerobic biodegradation of BTEX, PAHs, DRO, MTBE, VC and other complex contaminants in soil and groundwater.
- Ideal for UST (Underground Storage Tank) excavations
- 17% by weight oxygen
- Most cost effective oxygen releasing product available
- Slowly releases oxygen: ≥ 1 year of treatment
- Effective for non-chlorinated hydrocarbons
- Increases pH
- Excavations: Evenly disperse powder in the base of excavations and add water to saturate the subgrade and backfill.
- Direct Injection: Mix powder with water to make slurries and inject through conventional wells or direct push rods.
- Filter Socks: Fill powder into custom-made filter socks and lower it down the remediation wells.
DEMONSTRATION OF EOx APPLICATION IN AN OPEN EXCAVATION
By Courtesy of EOS Remediation, LLC.